200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
- You will learn the tools to master your physical, mental and spiritual well-being. You will see a marked improvement in your life, relationships and work.
- A new career avenue opens up for you where you can pass on the knowledge to others and facilitate their wellness journeys. The art of Yoga is something you can teach anywhere, no matter where you are.
January 8, 2024
200 hours TTC – in person training
Weekend Training option- Dubai
Weekday Training option- Abu Dhabi
To be announced
B0dy Tree Wellness Studio
Early Bird: AED 11,500/- until November 30, 2023
Full tuition fee:
(Inclusive of course fee, study material, Healthy snack/Meal)
- Anyone wanting a thorough immersion into traditional yoga
- Beginners to experienced students alike wanting to make yoga a way of life
- Those wanting to learn practical yoga philosophy, techniques & Ayurveda for daily living
- Those looking to teach traditional hatha yoga with an internationally-recognized certification
A – KNOWLEDGE
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices.
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga.
- Introduction to important Hatha Yoga Texts with special reference to Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Bhavas of the Buddhi – Basis of Yoga Education.
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology.
- Introduction to Human Systems, Yoga and Health
- Yoga for wellness – prevention and promotion of positive health
- Yoga and stress management.\
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Shat Karmas
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- Knowledge of selected postures and demonstrated ability to perform these postures – meditative and cultural (dynamic and static versions).
- Selected psychophysical and conceptual techniques pioneered by The Yoga Institute.
- Knowledge, teaching, and demonstrated ability to select Pranayamas.
- Practices leading to Meditation
- Communication and Teaching Practice
- Understanding and practice of basic skills of public speaking.
- Familiarity and demonstration ability to apply teaching methods.
- Adapt the above to unique styles of learning.
- Provide supportive and effective feedback.
- Acknowledge the aspirant’s progress and ability to cope with difficulties.
- Principles and skills for working with groups.
Course Attendance Criteria
- A student is required to have a minimum 80% attendance
After qualifying the attendance criteria, students can appear for the theory & Practical exam.
On successfully passing the exam, students will be awarded a certificate – Basic Teacher Training Certificate (200 hours) by The Yoga Institute, which is recognized by Yoga Certification Board (AYUSH Level-1) and Yoga Alliance USA (RYT 200).
Post qualification, a number of opportunities are open to you, like:
- Working with schools and teaching children
- Working with corporates for their wellness programs
- Personal yoga coaching
This is an exclusive experience, and the wisdom you gain here will guide you all your life!
- Teaching certification from world’s oldest-and-most prestigious yoga school, The Yoga Institute
- Accredited by the international Yoga Alliance and Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (AYUSH)
- Curriculum includes in-person training with a panel of senior teachers as well as live Lecture from the head of The Yoga Institute, Ma Hansa-jiYogendra
- Extensive comprehensive training manuals from The Yoga Institute covering seven modules
- Vegetarian Sattvic meals provided throughout the training
- Ongoing teaching opportunities after graduation
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga, History & Background
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhavas of Buddhi –Basics of Yoga Education
- Yoga anatomy and health & diseases
- Yoga and mental wellbeing
- Yoga and Stress Management
- Asanas, Sequencing, Alignment and Adjustments
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Yogic Diet & Ayurveda
- Bandhas & Mudras
- Shat Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Teaching and communication skills
- Guidelines for teachers
The 200-hr TTC provides an excellent foundation for practitioners of yoga.
Highlights of the Course
Yoga manuals & Ayurveda
About the Yoga Institute
The Yoga Institute, is one of the oldest and most awarded Yoga Schools, located in the heart of Mumbai, India. The founder Yogendraji, who studied under his guru Madhavdasji, a Siddha Yogi, passed on the lineage of Classical Hatha Yoga practices and its application as a way of life for a householder yogi. Now entering its 104th year, The Yoga Institute is renowned for spreading authentic teachings of hatha yoga techniques and philosophy through its’ teacher-training courses worldwide.
MA HANSAJI YOGENDRA
SNEHA ARORA – COURSE LEADER
Sneha started her journey as a yoga practitioner 15 years ago at the oldest school of yoga, The Yoga Institute, India with a year-long Teachers Training course
Neeru is a passionate yoga teacher with 5 years of professional experience in conducting Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow classes.
Petra is passionate Yoga practitioner for many years. She completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and an extra 100-hour Advanced Yoga Training at The Yoga Institute under the tutelage of Sneha.